It seems that your browser has geolocation blocked
Sky armchair was originally designed
for home office, but it is also perfect for
It is a variant of our Sun model, to which we
have modified the lower part, shortening
the arms and replacing its original base
with a swivel one made of cast aluminium.
It is available with or without castors.
The comfort is hard to beat, the high
backrest perfectly accommodates the
head completely, and the height of the
arms makes it possible to achieve a very
comfortable upright sitting position.
Under the seat there is a handle with a
gas piston that allows adjusting the seat
height easily. Its design and look provide
a more natural and contemporary touch
than any other office chair.
In the FAQs section on our website you can find informative videos that were made to answer some of the most common queries related to your sofa.
- If you wash any sofa covers in the washing machine, it is recommended to wash them inside-out to prevent the zip and velcro from damaging the fabric.
- We advise you to make a washing test with only one cover before washing all the covers in the washing machine (provided that the fabric allows washing).
- If the fabric allows it, dry cleaning onsite is always the best choice. You can also use a steamer, protecting it with a cotton cloth.
- For everyday care, you can use a damp cloth to remove dust and prevent accumulation.
- In the case of specific stains, the best is using a damp cloth with a little neutral soap (you can mix water with neutral soap in a spray bottle) and rub gently with circular movements on the stain. Let it dry and repeat several times until the stain disappears completely.
- If the fabric of your sofa is made of chenille, it is important to keep in mind that with time and use some marks or changes of colour may appear.
- It is very important to follow the cleaning instructions from the manufacturer of the fabric.
- You can find the cleaning instructions for your particular fabric on a label located on the base of your sofa or armchair. You can also check them in the Fabric Collections section of our website.